New Delhi: Indra Gandhi National Open University will stop registration for the July session from today i.e. 07 December 2021. Candidates who want to apply for undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the July 2021 session of IGNOU, can apply today.
After today this option will not be available. It may be noted that the last date for admission to IGNOU’s July session has been extended several times in the past. Therefore, candidates should consider this as their last chance and apply for bachelor and post-graduate programs. For this, log in to the official website of IGNOU – ignou.ac.in
How can you apply –
You need to follow these steps to apply for various courses in IGNOU.
- First visit the official website- ignou.ac.in .
- Enter login details here or register online.
- For ODL courses, you need to click on this link – ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- For online courses you need to visit this link – ignouiop.samarth.edu
- Register yourself according to the course and fill the form as per the given instructions.
- After uploading your details and required documents, pay the fee.
- Then click on the submit, to submit your application. Take a printout of it and keep it.
Application Fee –
Candidates should also keep in mind that when they apply, they will have to pay a registration fee of Rs. 200 in addition to the fixed fee of the program. These fees are non-refundable and will not be refunded in any condition except in certain cases. It is better for the candidate to read all the guidelines properly before applying. For this, visit IGNOU’s official website.
Education Loan Information:
Calculate Education Loan EMI